I’ve got seven’d by Karri. That means it’s time for the first meme of the year: Seven Random Things About You.
- I wrote this list roughly over a period of 24 hours. That’s how slow I am in doing lists. It’s all the choosing. It’s not so easy at all.
- I have no big plan in my life. I just seem to end up somewhere always, be it then studying photography, travelling or doing internet stuff. Many things seem to circle around the visual side of life though.
- I like to whistle. This is probably due to the Roger Whittaker records we had at home when I was a kid. I still remember where (in our car on our way home from my uncle’s place) but not really when I first learned to whistle. I remember it, because I was telling my parents how I can’t whistle and blew some through my lips (as kids do: look I’m trying to, but nothing happens) and to my big surprise a whistling sound was heard.
- I hate filling in forms, but I do like designing them.
- I love randomness. I consider it to be a hell of a tool, albeit quite hard to use and impossible to master. But once you get used to it, it can be your best friend.
- I Am The Sun. Fine With Me. That’s Me Trying. Ain’t Nobody But Me. No One Knows I’m Gone. I’m Going Slightly Mad. Nobody Home. Home From Home. Home By The Sea.
- I don’t like memes so much anymore. I think I got overdosed by Vitonen here at skrubu and still suffer from some kind of hangover. Too much of the good stuff made pni a dull guy. Though I still do enjoy an occasional meme every now and then, I refrain from transmitting them onwards.